This position is responsible to design, build, test, and document complex solutions supporting a large and complex organization. Individual will be responsible for creating and supporting internally developed and purchased enterprise software. Major focus will be learning, supporting and extending high reliability [24x7] internally with developed manufacturing software.
- Design, build, test and support programs that meet business requirements
- Complete reliable, high-quality, and well-documented work on time and without constant supervision.
- Support existing software and processes.
- Contribute to collaborative team and department.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or other STEM field OR demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 2+ years' experience coding development.
- Experience with most of:
- object-oriented programming and design patterns (C# preferred)
- database design/programming (T-SQL/Microsoft SQL preferred)
- API design and consumption (JSON, SOAP, Web API)
- source control (Git)
- basic HTML/CSS/JS understanding and troubleshooting
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment: willingly collaborate and share knowledge and struggles with peers.
- Ability to work mostly unsupervised.
- Willingness to take initiative to engage new tools and approaches.
Qualified candidates should be prepared to submit coding/writing samples, if selected to interview. Excellent and comprehensive benefits package to include pension plan, salary commensurate with experience. Depending on candidate's residence, this position will be based either out of our Waitsfield, VT administrative office or in our Andover, MA corporate office.
Web Reference : AJF/366091843-25
Posted Date : Sun, 03 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Job Juncture. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 IT Developers